Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 9, 2015

Chelsea star Diego Costa sends a warning to Arsenal, Man City and Man United

The Chelsea and Spain striker has struggled so far this term, scoring just one goal and being subbed early in both of the international games during the break.
At this point last season Costa had struck seven times for Chelsea with the Blues flying high in the league.
But with Jose Mourinho's side struggling - eight points behind City - the Naturalised Spain star is finding life tough.
"I’ve got a lot to improve and I’ve got to start scoring goals," he told AS.
Diego Costa

Diego Costa vows to find his form
"There will be no lack of effort on my part. I'll keep working hard at my club to improve.
"I am always filled with ambition whenever I get called for the national team.
"On a personal level I am not happy because I didn't manage to score against Macedonia, although I'm happy with the victory. We’ve gained three points which are important for our qualification."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét