Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 9, 2015

Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he has to improve for Spain

Costa's only goal for Spain came in the 4-0 win over Luxembourg in October 2014.

Diego Costa vows to discover scoring form for Spain after Chelsea striker is

The 26-year-old striker has flattered to deceive with Spain since he made the decision to play for La Roja in 2014, despite being born in Brazil. Since making his debut with Spain in March 2014, Costa has found the back of the net just once in nine appearances.

He also discussed his need to improve and vowed to make the effort. Belarus' Sergei Kornilenko scored from a spot kick in the 62nd before Ukraine's Denys Garmash was sent off with two yellow cards. "On the hour it became clear to the coach that things could only get worse and he was retired and replaced by Paco Alcácer".

When asked if he was disappointed by the one-match ban, he responded: "I'm suspended against Luxembourg? It's the first I've heard about it", Costa told AS.

"I've got a lot to improve and I've got to start scoring goals", the Chelsea striker was quoted as saying by Spanish publication AS.

"For my part, it's not going to continue like this". The ball was hit just a little too hard and David Silva could not control the pass. A weak shot from Cesc Fabregas three minutes later rolled straight into the arms of the Slovakian goal keeper. "I'm very excited when I get to join the national team". "Personally, I'm not happy because I haven't reached my objective, to score".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét